GWCH was created:
- To provide a supporting network for therapists
- To help develop a closer working relationship between local therapists
- To learn more about other complementary therapies
If you are an appropriately qualified, insured practitioner living or working within the Guildford Woking area, you can apply to join the GWCH network.
Benefits of membership include:
- Monthly opportunities to meet other local practitioners
- Sharing of expertise and ideas
- Working to support one another in practice
- Working to influence a positive environment for Complementary Health
- Advertising your practice on this website
- Advertising your events/courses/special offers for free to more than 200 local therapists
- Taking part in the running of the Network
Cost of membership:
Annual membership fee of the network is £60 (pro-rata on a monthly basis. Renewal date is 6th April). Monthly meetings are free to members and charged at £10 for guests.
If you are a therapist and are considering joining GWCH:
- GWCH membership application form, fill it in and send it back (to the address on the form) with the required paperwork and payment.
- If you want to meet us before becoming a member, do email email@example.com and you will be invited to our next meetings.
For further information please contact:
Vinciane Ollington on 01483 224330 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org